Cape Fear Haunted Hotel and Campground is accepting bookings for this October, but be warned, once you sign your name in their ledger book, you may never escape. The halls of this haunted hotel seem to have a way of snaring poor souls in their grasp.
Each weekend from October 11 through November 3, the tortured spirit of this ruinous resort will begin to work its dark magic once again. Underneath the innocent fall fun of trick-or-treating and pumpkin painting, there is a dark blot at work. Will you make it out or will this house of horrors draw you in...forever?
- Photo Scavenger Hunt: The first team to photograph all of the Halloween themed items on the scavenger hunt list wins!
- S' mores Social: Gather around our community campfire for deluxe s' mores and connect with friends new and old.
- Haunted House, October 18 - November 3: This unnerving attraction will have you quaking in your boots. Thrills and chills lurk around every corner. Enter if you dare.
- Trick-or-Treating: Put on your best costume and visit campsites and hotel rooms throughout the resort for sweet treats or set up outside your site with a bowl of candy to greet the ghouls and ghosties.
- Pumpkin Painting: Deck out a mini pumpkin with paint and decorations. We'll provide all the supplies, just let your creative juices flow.
- Costume Contest: Everyone from groups to dogs and the young or young at heart will have a chance to show off their costume. You just might win a prize!
- Donut Bobbing: This game takes skills! You'll have to eat a donut hanging from a string. The catch? No hands.
- Site Decorating Contest- Compete to see who can create the most frightfully festive site! There's even a prize in it for the best decorations.
Book your stay at Cape Fear Haunted Hotel and Campground now...if you dare!